Hui Guo Rou is an obese figure with slit eyes and a top knot. He has long, curvy eyebrows, eyelashes and mustache. He wears traditional, ornamented clothing that is adorned with jewels, which emphasizes his status as a king.
Nasubi can put on an enthusiastic facade, as seen when announcing the possibility of traveling to the Dark Continent, but this is demagogy. In truth, Nasubi seems to be cold-hearted to the point of being ruthless, since the rules he dictated in order to choose his heir force his children to kill each other, lest they be murdered. He believes that only a strong person may sit Kakin's throne, and he deems himself such. He appears to be quite lustful, on one part having taken one wife after another, some simultaneously, and fathering a total of fourteen children, on another part the appearance of his guardian beast, which features many sets of breasts across its body.
他首先出現在上傳到I-Tube的一段影片上。他進行了爭議性的宣布，要出發前往 暗黑大陸，並且由 Isaac Netero的兒子比洋德•尼特羅帶領。 之後經由V5的高峰會議決定，將卡丁納入成為V6。Also it's decided that if the 12支 fail to makes proper negotiations with Beyond, then all negotiations will be shifted over to Nasubi. From a global newscast it's revealed that the B‧W1號 Transport Ship Mark 1 is destined to travel to the Dark Continent with thousands of people, including King Hui Guo Rou himself and his fourteen princes of Kakin.在289次獵人試驗中綺多也用了這段影片來作測試。之後他答應了班哲明之後的渡航存活者將成為下任的國王 
It's detailed that Nasubi has eight "Legal" wives whom are not ranked in any such way and has fathers fourteen heirs, all of which are titled princes with the order that they've been given them an ordinal designation. Upon giving the traditional pot to his messenger, Nasubi explains to him that according to ancient texts the 1st King of Kakin embodied his loneliness into the traditional pot before him. So the battle for the battle for succession of the throne is tied to an ancient and honorable tradition with said pot, while unbeknownst to his children they've all have been blessed with a scared beast to protect them through the trial. And claims that a weak and frail vessel has absolutely no chance of becoming the next King.
On the day of the eve of the beginning of the exploration, a swank dressed Nasubi declares to the cheering crowd that he is the great king of Kakin and that together they will colonize the Dark Continent. He leaves by blimp and is taken on the ship. Like the rest of his family, he will reside in the 1st deck of the ship. During the departure party held on the 1st deck, Nasubi oversees the party, while sitting on a throne like chair.2小時之後，他的兒子 哈爾肯堡告訴他他拒絕參與繼承戰，他冷笑以對，說就按照他的想法去做。
Nasubi further explains in a monologue about the Nen Beasts and the origins of how the Kakin Empire was once a small country and was on the verge in being conquered and assimilated by neighboring countries. However the First King created the Sacred Pot and when his children used it started the Succession War, which helped reshape Kakin to the Empire it is presently. And now with his children fighting over the succession of the throne the 200,000 passengers on board the Black Whale will serve as sacrifices towards their goal.
As the king of Kakin, Nasubi has authority over its citizens, wealth and, presumably, the armed forces. He is also a good demagogue.
Nasubi is guarded by a Nen beast of unknown power. This type of parasitic Nen was bestowed upon him through the pot ceremony. The Sacred Beast feeds on the aura on those it haunts and those people that have an influence on its form and ability. However, since the Sacred Beast is not created from their own body, it's not bound to the will of their host. Since he was able to see his children's respective Nen beasts, he is implied to possess at least basic Nen abilities of his own.
- He has a habit of ending his sentences with "Hoi!"
- His last name means "Doubled-cooked Pork Slices" in Mandarin, a popular Chinese cuisine possibly inspired by the twice cooked pork.
- Part of his first name is made up from the Japanese word for eggplant, being nasu. Coincidentally his head is shaped like an eggplant.
- In Togashi's manga Yu Yu Hakusho, an egg is given to new Spirit Detectives. After a while, a Spirit Beast will hatch from it, with its appearance, personality and powers resembling those of the one who keeps it. The whole process is very similar to the jar ceremony through which Nasubi and his children obtained their Nen beasts.
- All of Hui Gou Rou's wives have a name corresponding their number.
- Unma = Uno/Uma/Um (Spanish and Italian/Portuguese for "one")
- Duazul = Dois/Duo/Due (Portuguese/Latin/Italian for "two")
- Tang Zao Li (Japanese: Touchourei) = Trei/Drei (Latin/German for "three")
- Katrono = Quatro/Quattro/Cuatro (Portuguese/Italian/Spanish for "four")
- Swinko-swinko = Cinco (Spanish and Portuguese for "five")
- Seiko = Sei/Seis/Sexa (Italian/Spanish and Portuguese/Latin for "six")
- Sevanti = Seven (English for "seven")
- Oito = Oito (Portuguese for "eight")
|活躍角色||金•富力士 • 帕利士通•希爾 • 久留里 • 格列姆 • 瑪莉歐妮 • 麻修路 • 繆赫魯 • 佩可泰羅 • 宇佐曼 • 尹答|